Wednesday, January 28, 2009

We made it to Boulder!


Yes, I am deep in some mountain snow! We made it to Boulder CO finally after a couple days of driving long hours. My friend Tina lives here and I am able to see her new home and meet her new friends and everything! It makes me happy to be here. I grew up with her and she is like a sister to me. So here we are and so far we have taken some really cool hikes, "enjoyed" the winter time, and feel as though we can rest a bit. I am looking forward to making it home to Indiana. I am anxious to hug my parents and start our process of moving to Wilmington NC. Ben and I both are already reaching for the ocean again. But because I am not able to be there soon, I have embraced each day on our trip and couldn't be having more fun. It is great! There are plenty of micro-breweries here in Boulder and we plan on visiting a few tonight. Oh, I also have been re-united with the cat that we had in college because Tina is her mom now and she completely remembers me and is laying in my lap as I type this. Life is good. 




No comments: