This is my life: Two kids, awesome husband of 11 years, and stay at home mother/family manager extraordinaire. This blog will follow how I juggle life at home and on our family adventures. Here you can find DIY recipes and tutorials, funny happenings, and uplifting sentiments. Every mother does things differently and every family has different needs. No judgement here, only extended thoughts from a fellow member of the Mama Tribe. Enjoy.
Friday, November 23, 2007
Re-directed
After discussing some of the previous issues I had talked about I came to the realization that(with the help and point of view from my mother) opinions are necessary. Also, depending on what age you are, what twists and turns your personal life has taken, then you will have differences of opinions about people, places, and happenings. Really it is what makes our beautiful world go round. Being individual is essential.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment